Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Projects

Summer is here and so are all the wonderful projects that come with it. Our major project this summer is to paint the trim on the house. Not all of our windows are as bad as the one shown below (from the garage). If you are like me, painting is not a fun task.


The kids have wanted a garden the last couple of summers. We have a very small yard and I was NOT thrilled at digging up the yard for a project that may not go so well. So, we started small. Todd and Matthew planted carrots in the planter showen below. Every night when the kids come home they run to check on their garden.




Lawn care is a never ending task. Fortunately, I have three kids that love to pick dandelions.





My roses bloomed about two weeks ago and they were BEAUTIFUL!





My peonies have started to come back after a few rough years.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails