Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Smoky Hill River Festival

Mallory, Hannah, and I spent Saturday at the Smoky Hill River Festival with my parents. It was a beautiful day. We had fun walking around Oakdale Park looking at the varety of arts and listening to music. Todd and Matthew took what Matthew calls a "boy vacation". They went to Hutchinson and visited the Cosmosphere, played at the park, and watched the movie "UP".

Hannah's was all set for the festival. Bottled water, money, and tiara with veil. She had a lot of fun hanging out with her grandparents. I don't think that she EVER quit talking. Every other word was Grandma.



Classic Hannah- goofy as can be!


Hannah with the flower that she picked and was going to surprise me with. The best part was that she covered HER eyes instead of me covering MINE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails