Tuesday, September 22, 2009

PlayDoh

Alright, I'll admit it. I was pretty grumpy the other evening. We had a busy week and I was feeling like all I did was run- to keep up on house work, get the kids to their events, etc. I was a little stressed and the kids knew it.

Matthew's suggestion- "Mom let's make playdoh".

So we did.

I was not very prepared but we did it anyway. I found a recipe on the internet and we had everything but food coloring. To give our playdoh some color, we added a Kool-Aid pink lemonade packet. Hannah was excited about the pink playdoh. Matthew? Not so much.

We had a lot of fun. Tension and stress? Gone.

Almost finished product. Easy recipe. The kids did most of the work.




Hanging out with mom making playdoh: PRICELESS.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails