Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Those crazy Frese girls.

I went back home to A.V. for Old Settler's Day.
It was a great day. Lot's of family.
The typical Frese volleyball team playing youngster's young enough to be our children or that we remember babysitting.
It's a wonder that none of us have broken any bones.

Our new feat for this year.
Hay Bale Tossing.

Yes, those old farm girl roots came through.

My aunt Lori, my sister Amber, and I- participated in a Hay Bale Tossing contest. It consisted of tossing a hay bale up onto a pallet.

The contest started at 5 feet. Piece of cake.

At 6 feet? Not too bad.

7 feet? Wow, did I really just toss that bale up there?

8 feet? Holy smokes! That kicked my ___.

I was pretty sore the next day but proud to say I was the Hay Bale Tossing Queen!
Every girl deserves her day of glory, even if it is a little redneck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails