Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Swim Lessons

The kids have been busy with swimming lessons this summer.
I am adamant that my kids learn to swim.
Probably because I am not a swimmer.

Hannah passed Level 2 and has taken off this summer with her independence.  She is definately not the clingy, spastic child that she was last year in the pool.

Hannah has went from going down the slide, to jumping off the low dive, to jumping off the high dive in a matter of weeks.

Matthew passed Level 4 and move on to Level 5.  His instructor said he is able to do all the skills of Level 5 but that he needs to work on endurance.  Great job! 

Matthew is very independent in the pool.
In fact, I hardly see him after we get there.
He swims with friends and spends time going off the diving boards.  This kid is growing up too fast!


Here's my proof.
My baby going off the high dive.

Two weeks of running kids to lessons can get crazy and hectic but it's great watching them excel and become comfortable in the water.

Crazy kids!
Matthew, Hannah, and Casen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails