Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hair.

When Hannah was 2 1/2, we went through the dreadful process of growing her bangs out. I knew that in the end the result would be beautiful.  But boy, was it a pain to get there.
As her hair grew, we were constantly modify our approach.
 I pulled her bangs back as best as I could, but she always managed to undo what I had painstakingly done. 

Her hair usually hung right in her eyes.
It's a wonder that she could see anything!
There were so many times that I wanted to go in and have our hairdresser just cut the bangs.
 We tried head bands.

 
A variety of ponytails.
 
 Messy Updos.


Her hair even hung in her food.  Bleh!


Forever having bad hair days.

 By the end of preschool, I felt we had made some progress.

And finally at the age of 6, the results we were after.
 
Success!
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails