Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Prayer Request

Since it was so beautiful last weekend, my sister (Brandy) decided to take Maxton and her dog to the park. It's not far from their home, so she grabbed the wagon and off they went. On their way home, just 3 blocks from their house, two dogs left their porch and pursued them. My sister's dog took the brunt of the attack. The dogs owners tried to call the dogs off to no avail. My sister was able to keep Maxton and herself from getting hurt. Her dog, however, was severely injured. After a lengthy vet visit and major vet bill, her dog is recovering. When my sister called the local police department to report the incident, they informed her that nothing is done until there is a second offense. My sister is now pursuing a dog ordinance change that would require some sort of action on first time offenses. My sister and her son were very lucky that they were not injured. Please keep her in your prayers as her dog heals and she pursues clarification and possible change with the local dog ordinance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails