Thursday, September 9, 2010

Best Intentions?

While on my week long vacation, Mallory had a doctor's appointments in Wichita.  My best friend, Jen, was going to be in Wichita as well.  So, I made a days worth of plans.  You know, it's not like I take a week of vacation that often.  Might as well have fun with it.

Well our trip did not start off so well.

10 minutes into the drive my voice was already starting to raise.  My head was already hurting. And, my patience was thin.

My girls managed to find a way to fight and bicker.
And, they weren't even sitting in the same row.
You know, there is only so much a mother and a brother (poor Matthew) can take.
Then the worst thing possible happened.


We ran into road construction.  We had to wait for what seemed like F.O.R.E.V.E.R.
I kept wondering if I made the right choice, but we trudged on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails