Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Road Home.....

I made the drive home for Old Settler's Day. 
50 minutes of pure bliss.
The kids slept.
I listened to my I-Pod.
I never grow tired of this drive.

 The long winding roads.

 The sunflowers were still in bloom.
I wondered if Kohlmeyer was gearing up for harvest soon.


 There were large, round bales everywhere.
I secretly wished the kids would wake up so we could run out into the field and climb these bales. :)


 Some nosy heifers. 
They almost seemed put out at the fact that I was taking their picture.


And....just around the next corner.  A glimpse of my hometown.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great pictures. You have such a sweet family. I am glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you and your life even though I haven't seen or talked to you in so long.
You'll always be one of my favorite friends, Shiloh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails