Monday, December 13, 2010

Another Project.

True to our style of ALWAYS having a project to do on the house, we decided to pour concrete in the basement.  You see, there was some finish up work to be done after the contractor put in our new wall.   It was a family job.  Everyone had a task to be done.

Matthew worked on moving the concrete around as it came down into the basement.
Hannah was my official keeper of the wheel barrow. 

Todd shoveld the first batch or so in and then headed to the basement with Matt.
I have no pictures to prove it, but I spent the afternoon mixing 26 more bags, moved it to the wheel barrow, and shoveled it down to the basement.  If you didn't notice......I said "I".
When the project was complete, we let the kids put some artwork in before the mix set-up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails