Thursday, December 23, 2010

Moments when I didn't have my camera.

Some of the best moments in life happen when I don't have my camera. 
Thank goodness for the camera phone! 
I recently took the time to figure out how to download these photos to my computer.

Mallory with Big Hanna.

Matthew winning the sack race at Field Day.
x

Mallory at the track for her Field Day.

Mallory running in the foot race at Field Day.  Everyone cheered until she crossed the finish line.

Hannah's 1st T-ball Practice

Hannah tucked away in a corner reading a book at daycare.

Hannah riding, Sandy, the beloved horse you can ride for a penny at Ray's Apple Market.

Hannah's 1st Dentist Appointment

Hannah during her week with Clifford.  Her preschool sends Clifford home with each of the students and they keep a diary of their adventures. Clifford got to go to the Zac Brown Band Concert with us.

Zac Brown Band Concert in Wichita

Matthew opening his 1st account.

Mallory and Matthew playing a game of Go Fish.

Mallory working at Kuntz's Drive-In with the owner, Sandy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails