Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school. Mallory is now a 5th grader, Matthew is a 3rd grader, and Hannah started Kindergarten.  We were off to a good start this morning.  So good that the bus was early and I didn't have the camera ready to get Mallory's picture.

Hannah was very ready for Kindergarten.
Me?  Not so much.
As we were taking her to school this morning, Hannah said "I know where my class is so you can just drop me off out front". 

She wasn't fond of her dad picking on her in front of the school.

She was all set and ready to go.
After school, Hannah called me at work to tell me about her day.
She like recess and her teacher.  They read books.  She sang songs.  And she had chicken strips for lunch.
Sounds like a pretty full day to me. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails