Friday, August 19, 2011

One Week.

One week of Kindergarten is down in the books.
Hannah loves school.  She really likes lunch and nap time.
She thinks her teacher, Mrs. Brown, is pretty awesome.
She says that she spends her time at recess "chasing boys".
Her friend, Skylar, is in her class room. 
I wish that more of the girls she bonded with in preschool were in the classroom as well. But from the way it sounds, they meet up every day at recess.  To chase boys......
Every night, she tells me that she has homework. (She really doesn't)
So, we have gotten back into the habit of reading books everynight. 
2-3 of them. 
I enjoy this time every night bonding with her. 
She is growing up way too quickly.

1 comment:

Angie S said...

I Love reading your blogs! It made me laugh, Skylar says the same thing. Our kids have got to be some of the coolest people I know :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails