Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Resolutions.

I started my New Year's Resolution early.  As in 2 months early. November 1st to be exact.  13 weeks now of hitting the gym 3-4 times a week.  I do believe it's now habit.  And I am liking it.
I have also set the goal of 1000 miles of running, walking, biking, and elliptical training for 2012.
As of today, I am 98 miles in. That makes me happy.

Hannah set a New Year's Resolution in her Kindergarten class.  She tends to be a talker and "moves a clip"(the disciplinary action in the classroom) on a routine basis.  Now, don't take this wrong.  She is a good kid.  Her teacher loves her.  Hannah is learning so much.  But she is a chatter box.So Hannah's resolution was to not move her clip.  She has done better this month and has even earned some extra stickers on her chart for improved behavior.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great job, Shiloh! I am super excited for you and your 2012 goal! I am seriously lacking in motivation right now.... :(
I am praying that when the weather is warmer (but not too warm) I will get back in the game again. I can be such a sissy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails