Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Overload.

With three children in school, our Valentine's Day prep was extreme.  We prepared 70 valentines in one evening. 
Thank God all my children can write now.
We also had to prepare 22 take-home favors
for Mallory's class party.  I am always unsure of what to send as take-home favors.  I don't want them to be cheesy.
I wanted Mallory to take something that her peers would like.
I got my confirmation that morning when I dropped the goods off at school.  As I entered the office, I was stopped by five girls that went crazy over the stuff and promptly told me they wanted to be in Mallory's class because she had great Valentine's treats.
Felt great to be the "Cool Mom".

1 comment:

MommyEm said...

What were they? AND, pintrest had tons of awesome ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails