Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lifting Spirits.

My Grandma Shirley was in a terrible wreck and has been in the hospital recovering.  For my typically busy-on-the-go Grandma this was a tough adjustment.  Not much keeps her down.
However, it weighed heavy on her all the end-of-school events that she would miss. 

My sisters and I surprised her with a visit from all 7 great-grandchildren on Mother's Day of all days.
It was a wonderful surprise and
probably one of the best Mother's Day gifts.
Being the crafty person that she is.....My sister, Brandy, had the kids make some wonderful handprint art.

In the hospital room of all places! :)


From left to right:  Mallory, Matthew, Brogan, Great-Grandma Shirley, Hannah, Maxton, Dedric, and Cole

Three Generations.
Great-Grandma, Granddaughter, and Great-Grandkids.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails