Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lunch Date #1

I'm making it a point to eat lunch with each of my kids this last week of school.  Today was Mallory's day. 
She was so excited to have me there to join her. 
She kept introducing me to all the kids in the lunch room. 
They even had her favorite meal on the menu- 
Hot Dogs and French Fries. 
After eating, I walked with Mallory out to recess and got to spend some time talking with her and the school staff about all the fun activities going on this week at school.
Today, they went bowling.
Tomorrow, they are headed to the skating rink/arcade.
Thursday and Friday are filled with packing up all their supplies and partying out the last few days of 5th grade.
It's been a good school year.  That I know for sure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails