Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Forgotten Vacation Pics-Matt & Karen's

My how time flies.....I had these pictures ready to post from our Colorado Vacation in March and never got them posted. 
The rest of our vacation we spent time with family.  We stayed with my cousin's  Matt & Karen's.  They are tucked away in a nice neighborhood in Littleton.

They had purchased a pool table since our last visit, so we spent quite a bit of time playing.  My cousin, Matt, is so patient with my kids.  He took the time to work with Mallory on shooting pool.


Of course, what trip to Colorado doesn't include some time with Matt & Karen's four dogs.  My kids love them. 
The weather was so nice while we were there, so the kids got to spend a lot of time outside with some of their favorite dogs.




My favorite part of staying with Matt & Karen is the wonderful food that Karen dishes up for us.  Hannah was very eager to help.

She was a master biscuit maker.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails