Sunday, May 1, 2011

KidsZone Program

For the past two years, Jackie has taken a car load of kids including Matthew and Hannah to KidsZone.  It's a Wednesday night children's ministry at Zion Church.  Well, the ministry wraps up with the school year, so the kids had a program Sunday morning to celebrate another successful year.  Hannah was very excited to say her bible verse and sing the songs.  When I arrived at the church, I sat with Jackie and her family.  They were seated in the 2nd row which was a little too close for Hannah's comfort.  She was very nervous to have her mom sitting so close to all the action.  You can see the anxiety on her face. 
She was very bashful.

She even closed her eyes.

She slowly warmed up and began participating.  By the end of the program she was all smiles.

When we left the church, Hannah asked me, "Mommy why did you have to sit so close?  You kept smiling at me!  Couldn't you sit in the back where I couldn't see you?"

Anyways, I was very proud of her.  I'm excited for all that she learned at KidsZone.  And, I can't wait for it to start up again this fall.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails