Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hannah's Field Trip


Hannah's official last day of preschool was today. 
They ended the school year with a Field Trip to
the Manhattan Zoo. 
I was able to take the day off from work and enjoy
the day with Hannah. 
The trip over to Manhattan was a fun, loud, rambunctious ride with four almost-kindergarteners. 
Big Hanna (Yes, she let's me call her that) was able to come
along as well and spend the day. 
I worry about the day my Hannah grows up and moves away...but really worry about what I am going to do when Big Hanna finishes college, gets a job, marries, and has babies of her own.
She become family to us....

The girls all fell in love with Big Hanna. 



My mom was able to take an early lunch break and join us.   I loved the fact that she got to meet so many of Hannah's friends.

Hannah finally got to see a pink flamingo.
Made. Her. Day.


There were peacocks everywhere. 
Their colors were so bright and beautiful.

Hannah with two of her friends, Ashley and Marie.

My friend, Angie, and her kids Skylar and Sylis.
I don't know what I would do without her.
It's great having friends that can help with all the running around and craziness of life.

After the Field Trip: Hanna, Hannah, and I made our way to the So Long Saloon in Aggieville.  This is one of my favorite places to eat.  If you haven't been there, the Jack Smack Burger ROCKS!

The weather was beautiful.  It was such a great day and a wonderful way to end preschool.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails